Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Snowmageddon!!

The last couple of weeks in Northwest Arkansas haven't been the best for winter weather.  Last week we got a couple of inches of snow.  Today we had 24 inches of snow, a record in Northwest Arkansas!  It looks like the planet Hoth.from the movie Star Wars the Empire Strikes Back.  I've never seen so much snow in my life before.  I'm thankful that they closed my place of work today and for tomorrow as well.  So I plan on sitting in the house with Chris and the dogs for the next 2 days.  I think I have figured out what is causing all of the snow storms.  Every time Chris leaves town we get a snow storm.  He's scheduled to leave next week so let's hope we don't get anymore!
Blizzard like conditions.
The snow comes up to the knees!
This is how Morgan spent his snow day.
We lost Baxter twice in the snow!!
Running in between the snow wall.
On a positive note Razorback baseball starts in 9 days.  Let's hope that the weather is a little nicer than what we've been having!
I LOVE Ribby!!

No comments: