Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Happy 29th

This past Sunday was my 29th birthday and it was a really great birthday.  I took Thursday through today off from work to relax and enjoy my birthday this year.  Thursday James and I spent all day test driving SUVs because Chris and I want to trade our Xtrerra which gets 12 miles to the gallon off on something that gets better gas mileage.  I'll post more on what happened with that later.

Then Friday, Saturday, and Sunday we spent at Baum stadium.  Thankfully the Hogs swept against Wisconsin-Milwaukee.  The only thing bad about it was I wish that Saturday was a little bit warmer.  I drank some much hot chocolate that day to stay warm but at least the weather was much better for my birthday.
This was Kathleen's first Razorback baseball game!
Yesterday we drove up to Branson to spend all day shopping and of course eating at yummy places!  We had a great time and we did some serious shopping.  The trunk of the car was loaded with shopping purchases.  All in all this has been a great birthday but next year will be the dreaded 30!
Krispy Kreme Donuts!
Ride 'em cowboy!
Wait don't hurt me!!
Who doesn't love the massage chairs at Brookstone?
Kathleen found an AWESOME outfit to try on! :)

No comments: