Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Spa like

We've been in our house for several years now and we haven't changed our master bedroom since then.  I've wanted our bedroom to feel more spa like and relaxing.  So I used some of my Christmas money and bought a new bedding set.  Once I bought that I realized that nothing really went together anymore.  I was going to paint the room grey but decided that would be way to much work.  We found some curtains that hopefully go with the paint color.
Before the curtains.
After Chris hung the curtains the bedroom still didn't look right.  I've wanted to do a monogram above our bed for a while now and when I found the perfect antique wooden picture frame from the Cellar Door, I knew I had to have it.  We went to Hobby Lobby and found some metal letters to put on it.  We thought we could just glue them onto cardboard with scrapbook paper but the paper wasn't heavy enough.  So we ended up going back and getting fabric.  I blame Pinterest for all of these wonderful projects that we have been doing.  I really love how it turned it and I think that it completes the room.  The next project for the bedroom will be to get hardwood floors but that is long ways away.
The completed look.

1 comment:

Michelle Lynne said...

I love it!! It looks so good!! I really love the bedding. You maybe have inspired a new blog post idea for me! :)