Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Christmas 2010

Sorry this post is so late but January hasn't been the best month for illness for me.  I'm a person who is rarely ever sick but I have been sick with a really bad cold and some stomach thing.  Let's hope that the rest of the month goes by more smoothly for me!  We split our Christmas up into 3 parts that way we are able to see all of our families.  We do our Christmas really early in the morning and then go to my parents house.  Then we drive down to Mena to see Chris's family.
I love this Razorback Columbia jacket Chris got me!


Chris plans on spending a lot of time playing disc golf.


Baxter's new toy only lasted a few minutes!!

My parent's Christmas tree.



I love this hat!


Daddy can balance presents.

We've been spending a lot of time doing P90X.


 I didn't take any pictures at Chris's parents house this year because Chris's mom got a new camera for Christmas and took most of the pictures this year.

I love wood burning fireplaces!!

My wonderful in-laws and my fabulous parents got me a Coach handbag for Christmas.  I know that it is probably materialistic to want something like this.  But I plan on using this purse for YEARS to come!! Thank you guys so much for this!!

No comments: