Monday, March 8, 2010

2 years away

This Saturday I turned 28, that means that I'm just 2 years away from 30! I just can't believe how old I'm getting!! Although for some reason I went most of last year already thinking that I was 28, so it wasn't that hard of a transition for me. I don't think that I'm going to be doing that this year! I decided that this year I was going to take some time off for my birthday and just relax. I had a manicure and a pedicure, got my hair cut, and the most unrelaxing thing I had to do was renew my driver's license. My parents took me out to lunch for my birthday and we went and watched the Razorback Basketball team lose their last home game. I made Chris do lots of shopping with me and it turned out to be a wonderful birthday celebration. Here's hoping that the rest of the year turns out great!

No comments: