Wednesday, March 4, 2009

AMERICAN IDOL OR LACK THERE OF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY DID THEY LET TATIANA COME BACK????????????
I have been a regular follower of the show, however, now that the crazy one is back I will not watch it. I had my favorites and they did get through to the top 12 but the fact that they let her in makes me never want to watch it again. Every other girl there was more talented than her not to mention a lot more tolerable. I can think of 123459671234 people that are better singers than her. That includes me and if you have ever heard me sing well I carry a wide variety of tunes in a bucket. I am so bad that on Singstar they can't come up with a word to describe how awful I am. I understand that this is all she wants as she has mentioned 2342342342 times on the show but they are now just playing to get viewers. I wonder if they will turn more people off like they did me. Oh well lets just hope that Anoop Dog comes through in a pinch for us. Ok I will get off of my critical horse now because I have no room to critique anybody on singing. Thanks American Idol for ruining my Tuesday and Wednesday evening TV viewing. I don't know what to watch now. Top Chef is over, American Idol is blown, thank goodness Wednesday night baseball is about to start!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: