Monday, March 9, 2009

27...

You know you are getting older when you can't remember how old your going to turn on you're birthday. This past Friday was my 27th birthday and for several days last week I thought that I was going to turn 28. I decided that this year I was going to spend the day relaxing and not doing much. I had taken Friday off to sleep in but I woke up at 6:30 instead. The first thing that I had planned was to go see my hairstylist to see if my hair was long enough for Locks of Love. I still have about an inch to go before I can cut it off. Don't worry when I'm ready to cut it off I will post lots of pictures of the before and after hair. I think that Locks of Love is a really could cause and since my hair grows really quick I decided to donate it so a disadvantaged child could have a beautiful hair piece.

After leaving my hairstylist I went over and had a makeover done at Clinique. If anyone uses Clinique products it is bonus time right now and you have your choice of free gifts this time. I wanted a new look to ring in my birthday with and needless to say the eye makeup she used wasn't me. After my makeover I went over to my parent's house to have lunch and to check out their new tile that they just had installed. After eating tons of food I went and got a horrible manicure and pedicure done. I will just say don't ever go to the beauty school if you want your nails to look nice!

Then it was on to the best part of the day...Razorback Baseball! My best friend Sylvia and her family got to go to Baum Stadium with us and enjoy a GREAT night of baseball. The weather was beautiful, the crowd was great, and to top it all off the Razorbacks won in extra innings.
We actually had to celebrate my birthday on two days because everyone couldn't get together on Friday. Thankfully Saturday we did get to sleep in till 7:30 before we had to get ready to go. My parent's took us out to MarketPlace Grill to celebrate my birthday and after we finished we all went back to their house for cake and ice cream. Then it was on to another baseball game but this time it wasn't a great win.
After the game my sister took me birthday shopping and I had another makeover done at Mac. I've always been scared to go have one done there because the stylists tend to look a little scary. The makeup stylist did a wonderful job and I spent most of my birthday money their. I think that I'm set for makeup for awhile now! I took pictures of the look because there is no way that I will be able to recreate it. You might be wonderful what Chris got me for my birthday he bought me two new dresses from Dillards one to wear to work or church and one to for special occassions.

No comments: