Tuesday, May 27, 2008

You're what?!?!?!

I hope that everyone had a nice Memorial Day, ours was very nice. My family came over and The Gibson’s came up for the day. We ate way too much food and played Wii Fit to work it all off. If anyone hasn’t heard of Wii Fit it is a video fitness game that was released last week for the Wii. At first I wasn’t sure if I was going to like it and I wasn’t sure if it would even really work. After using it for several days I can attest to the fact that it really does work. After the first day of using it I could barely move because I was so sore. If you aren’t big into physical activity and you want something that is fun and easy to do then buy the Wii Fit.

There are several different types of activities that you can do on the Wii Fit. You can do Yoga, Strength Training, Aerobics, and Balance Games. Before you start you have to get on the balance board so it can weigh you and calculate your BMI. It will tell you if you are obese, overweight, normal, or under weight. The game was actually released in Japan first and when it calculated your weight it would say, “You’re fat!” Thankfully before they released it here they changed it. Wii Fitt will also let you set a weight loss goal and it will help you keep track of it. Wii Fit can be used by any age level; my mother used it yesterday and liked it so much that she wanted to buy one for herself.

1 comment:

... said...

haha...I saw that things about it being released in Japan and saying that as well..I was thinking to myself that I wouldn't use it! haha. I know I am fat and I don't need a video game to tell me!! haha...but I still want to get it anyhow:)