Tuesday, January 8, 2008

New addition

We have added a new member to the Bosch household, a fish named Google. I'm still not sure about his name but it was better than the one that Chris came up with. He wanted to name him Spanky. At work on Friday one of my co-workers found a plastic pet carrier filled with five fish outside next to the door. We're not sure who left them there but they had been outside for awhile. This is the most pathetic way of abandoning an animal that I have ever seen. I'm not sure if the person meant to pour them into the pond but couldn't because the pond was frozen over, but it is sad either way you look at it. People shouldn't adopt or buy animals if they can't take care of them. I understand that sometimes you have to get rid of an animal because your child is allergic or something like that but you can always find someone to adopt them. Thankfully all of the fish were adopted by my kind co-workers. Pictures coming soon....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.