Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Big 30

Two weeks ago I officially turned thirty.  I don't think that it's really hit me yet.  Chris throw me a Star Trek themed birthday party a few days before my birthday.  He had a lot of help from our friends and family.  It turned out amazing and I had a really great time.  I absolutely loved everything from all the decorations to the birthday cake.  Thank you to everyone who helped Chris decorate and to everyone that came!
USS Defiant NCC-1764
So glad that Chris's parents got to come up from Mena!
Live long and prosper Frank and Sarah.
Thanks Chris for my tribble shirt.
Chris's parents bought me the bag that I really wanted.  It's going all over Europe with me this fall!!
I loved Greg and Becky's wrapping for my present.
Janzen Family
My parents

No comments: