Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Confession

I've never been one to jump on the bandwagon when things are popular when it comes to books and movies.  I never read any of the Harry Potter books, watched Titanic or read any of the Left Behind Series.  But when I went to listen to my next audiobook in the Sunrise series by Karen Kingsbury and found out that it was checked out, I needed something to listen to.  If you don't have time to read I would highly recommend audiobooks.  They are a great way to still be able to read books but it does take awhile to get use to listening to them.  So I was looking on the Lib2Go website and I came across Twilight.  I decided to see what all of the fuss was about and I started listening to it.  I had watched the movie about a year ago and I wasn't that impressed with it.  After listening to the whole unabridged book I have to say that I loved it.  I was hooked from the very beginning and now I am half way through listening to New Moon.  I won't say that I'm obsessed like some of the people who have read the books and watched the movies but they really are pretty good.  So when people ask what I'm reading I have to admit that I'm listening to the Twilight series, at least I'm not the only one!

No comments: