Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Jakob's Baby Shower

We went down to Mena two weeks ago for Traci and Seth's baby shower. She is due in a few weeks and she is ready for baby Jakob to get here. During the shower I learned that I don't know a lot about nursery rhymes as I thought. It's been a long time since I have heard some of them! They got a lot of beautiful items at the shower and baby Jakob will be one stylish baby.

While the girls where at the baby shower the guys built another potato cannon. I don't have pictures of that because I had the camera with me at the shower. I know that Chris posted some pictures of the new cannon that they built with some videos on his facebook page. So, if you want to see them you'll have to check them out there.

Their theme for the baby's room is Winnie the Pooh, Razorbacks and Firefighter decor.Beautiful Mennonite handmade blanketWhat baby doesn't need a Winnie the Pooh cap?

No comments: