Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Are your pocket's empty

I know that everyone must be feeling the prices of high gasoline costs. We are feeling those prices as well and since I drive a gas guzzling SUV Chris and I have decided to look for another SUV that gets better gas mileage. I know you must be thinking why don't we just get a car with better gas mileage, well I feel more comfortable and safer driving a SUV. I have been in several car accidents and my last car accident the driver didn't see me. So, after doing tons of research we have narrowed the field of SUVs down to two. The Honda CR-Vand the Saturn VUE.
They are both comparable in price and in gas mileage. We are going to go back Wednesday so I can test drive them again. I currently own a 2005 Saturn Vue, which I absolutely love and would love to keep Kenneth, yes, that is his name. But, I average 15 miles to the gallon which is really bad. Both of the SUVs that we are looking at get 20 in the city and 26 on the highway, which is a lot better than what I get now. I would love to get another Saturn because I have never had any problems with mine and I love the service and the people there. But we are still debating and mulling it over and we will let everyone know what we decide on later.

No comments: