Monday, December 31, 2012

Living the high life

One of Vicki's bosses gave her tickets to their box for the Razorback vs. LSU football game.  Chris asked me if I wanted to go to the game and I said no.  He said would you like to go if you got to sit in a box?  Of course I said yes!!  I've concluded that this is the best way to go to a football game.  See I HATE football with a passion.  I haven't been to a football game in years because of that reason.  Normally I sit at tailgate while everyone goes to the game and I get to watch whatever I want too!  Chris's sister and brother in law stayed with us and got to go to the game with us.  It worked out perfectly sitting in the box because it was so cold outside.  Greg even sat with us because it was so cold!! We would open the windows for a little bit to watch and hear the cheering.  But then we'd close them back up to get warm.  A huge thank you to her boss for letting us sit in their box, we had a great time!!
He never wants to take a serious photo!

No comments: