Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Adios Carpet

One of the first things that we did after coming back from our trip was go and look at hardwood floors.  We've always wanted them but we never seemed to have the funds to afford them.  Thankfully we came back with just enough money to finally get them done.  It's a good thing to because while we were gone the dogs got sick a lot on the carpets.  We didn't have enough funds to do the whole house but hopefully in the near future we'll be able to go the rest of the house done.  Now that we have hardwood floors we'll never go back to carpet again!!  The only thing that I can say that I don't like about them so far is that I'm not allowed to walk on them wearing high heels.  Other than that I love them!!!! I absolutely love the color of them and the hand scraped finish!  I want to say thanks to Greg who helped with the floors and finding a great guy to get them installed.  I also want to thank Kathleen, Vaden, and Greg for helping move all of our furniture back in too!!
Newton loved not having any furniture in the house.  He could run around as fast as he wanted.
Morgan had been secretly peeing in the dining room.
Goodbye carpet!!!
I took some photos while the guys were out at lunch.
It looks like our house was always meant to have hardwood floors!

No comments: