Thursday, March 10, 2011

The ABCs of Mel

 I've seen this on several blogs on the internet so I thought that I would share with you guys the ABCs of me.  Maybe some of followers who don't know me very well will get some insight into my crazy world! 

A. Age: 29
B. Bed size: Queen.  Sometimes I wish we had a King though!!
C. Chore you hate: Cleaning the toilet but I also hate getting gas in my car.
D. Dogs: Baxter, Morgan and Newton
E. Essential start to your day: Chocolate milk
F. Favorite color: Red and Purple
G. Gold or silver: Silver
H. Height: 5’2
I. Instruments you play: Sadly none
J. Job title: Information Assistant
K. Kids: Our dogs are our children for right now
L. Live: Northwest Arkansas
M. Mom’s name: Marietta
N. Nicknames: Mel, MelMel, Mellie, Melon, Magoo
O. Overnight hospital stays: Yes, when I had to have an emergency appendectomy.
P. Pet peeve: When people spit in front of me or when people are late and they don't call.
Q. Quote from a movie: "Not you, fat Jesus" - The Hangover
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: Half sister  Kristine and younger sister Mayline
T. Time you wake up: 6:45
U. Underwear: I'm assuming this means what brand is your favorite, Victoria Secret
V. Vegetables you dislike: Green peppers
W. What makes you run late: Other people.  I can't stand being late!!
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Left arm, neck, and teeth
Y. Yummy food you make:  Considering I can't cook there isn't much that would be good.  But I can cook mashed potatoes okay.
Z. Zoo- favorite animal: Anything at an aquarium.

No comments: