Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Ch-ch-changes

Okay everyone I need some help with changing the name of our blog.  I've been debating it for the last couple of months but I can't come up with any good names.  I want it to be short and sweet but something that is memorable all at the same time.  I follow all of these blogs with such cute names like Jimmy Choos and Tennis Shoes and The View From Five Two but I just can't think of one for our own.  I thought of Our life with 2 dogs but I wasn't sure about that one and Living on Mulberry Lane.  As you guys know I blog a lot about our life, dogs, and baseball.  If anyone has any good ideas for a new name leave me a comment and let me know!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think that you shouldn't name it after JUST dogs or JUST baseball, because that wouldn't reflect the fact that you blog about multiple things. Something neutral like Life on Mulberry Lane sounds better.