Wednesday, October 6, 2010

B.L.T.

This post is a little late but I figured that I needed to update our blog. In the past month we have spent hardly anytime at home. Last week we were only home one night all week. It seems like our social calendars keep getting more and more packed. Most of our time has been spent with our smALL group (The Wolfpack) or with family and friends. One of the things that we have been doing the past month has been going to Razorback football games and tailgating.

This year Chris and our friends, Greg & Becky, decided to start tailgating on their own. There was a lot of drama involved in the place where they use to tailgate at so this year Greg got a parking pass and we are doing true tailgating. I actually went to the first game this year and did my first ever real football tailgate! It was a lot of fun and I managed to make it through the whole game. Although I can promise you that this will be my last game to attend for 3 years. I'll hang out at tailgate but I won't go the game. The only bad thing about tailgating is that the Xterra is completely packed when we leave!!If you are wondering why I titled this post B.L.T. the name for our tailgate is Bacon Loving Tailgate! We just need to make sure and have plenty of bacon on hand!!

No comments: