Thursday, March 4, 2010

Opening Day

Are you ready for some....Baseball? A couple of weeks ago the Razorbacks finally started baseball season. I wait all year for baseball to start. It's the only game that I really enjoy and the only one that I will attend on a regular basis. Although I have been going to some basketball games this year but don't think I'm going to start going to football games. Thankfully opening day wasn't miserably cold or raining. It actually turned out to be a beautiful day and an almost beautiful weekend for baseball. Sunday's game was rain delayed but it stopped raining and we were able to play and win the series against Ball State. I'm hoping for a great baseball season this year with a return to the College World Series. I'm so praying for warmer weather and not as much rain this year!!

No comments: