I have never been one who really likes fall because I don't like cooler weather. But the fall season brings lots of enjoyable things like fall foliage, coats, jackets, hoodies, pumpkins, hot chocolate, apple cider, bon fires, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and I guess the football season! I love decorating for fall and especially Halloween. A couple of weekends ago I went to the Apple Festival with my family while Chris went to Dallas for the football game. I love the Apple Festival because you get fresh apples, cider, and you get to look at all of the crafts, although this year I was disappointed in the craft selection that they had. This coming weekend is the biggest craft fair weekend in our area. Chris's parents are coming up this weekend to go to them. I'm hoping to get some more fall decorations and it looks like the weather is going to be a cool fall day. Here are my top five favorite autumn things:
1. Fall Foliage- I love it when the trees start changing color, it is my favorite time of year to take pictures
2. Pansies- They are my absolute favorite flower to plant. I wish that they could survive in summer!
3. Halloween- I love almost everything about Halloween. From decorating to having parties, dressing up, and I love the candy!!
4. Fall clothes- I absolutely love coats and jackets, anything that is warm and cozy. I wish that I could wear them all year.
5. Pumpkins- Especially pumpkin pie concretes from Andy's Frozen Custard! Although I love being able to carve them as well.