Monday, September 28, 2009

Bikes, Blues, & BBQ

If you live in Northwest Arkansas then you know that this past weekend was Bikes, Blues, & BBQ. Hundreds of thousands of bikes around 3,000 invade Fayetteville for this annual event. It's a lot of fun to go check out the bikes but I know that it brings in a lot of noise to this area. But, on the plus side it also brings it a lot of money! We try to go every year to check out the bikes and of course listen to some music and eat some food. Although this year we just took some pictures. I could tell that there weren't as many bikes as there have been in years past. I think that the economy really affected the event this year. I also saw more bikes with for sale signs on them. Here are some of my favorite pics and bikes from this year.







No comments: