Monday, January 19, 2009

Dirty Little Secrets

It's our first post of the New Year, I can't believe that it's already the middle of January! I hope that everyone has been having a wonderful New Year. Things with us have been about the same. Last Sunday at Church Britt talked about an exhibit that is going on at Crystal Bridges in Bentonville called PostSecret. It's a website where they post people's secrets that are either mailed to them or sent to them through an e-mail. These are anonymous secrets that people have never told before. So, Saturday Chris and I went to check it out. Some of the secret that people share are funny and some of them are shocking and distrubing. I think the funniest one that I saw was a picture of a man holding a blue Tiffany ring box that said I paid more for my calf implants than I did for your ring. Here are some of the secrets that are posted right now, if you live in Northwest Arkansas you could go check out the exhibit before it ends on February 1st.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love postsecret.com. Thanks for sharing this info!