Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas of years past

One of my co-workers brought to my attention that we have had a lot of Christmas card photos and she brought them all out and showed me why you loved looking at them. So, I thought that I would share with you the Christmas card pictures of years past. Oh, how we have changed....

Our First Christmas- 20022003- this was the year that everyone at Wal-Mart saw our photo because there were hundreds of them printed and hanging up through out the store
2004- notice Chris's Scooby-Doo pj's, we cropped them out of the real photo
20052006
2007
I hope you enjoyed looking at them all. Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

... said...

lovely pics...yeah, just one class. She should be here no later than next weekend, maybe that monday. Doc won't let me go any further than that. :)