Monday, June 10, 2013

11th Anniversary

This past Saturday was our 11th wedding anniversary.  I can't believe how quickly time hast past since we first said I do.  God truly has blessed me with a wonderful man.  He is my best friend and he knows me better that anyone.  All he has to do is look at me and know what I want.  He says I have different looks for when I'm hungry, tired, etc.  Since I had to work all weekend we didn't have a lot of time to celebrate.  So Saturday after I got off from work we went out to dinner at James at the Mill.  After dinner we headed home to change to go to the Natural's game.  Chris got tickets for us because it was Star Wars night.  We sat with our pastor and his wife and talked the night away.  The game was followed up with fireworks.  It was a very nice anniversary and I look forward to spending many more amazing years together!
This is one of my favorite photos!
I couldn't pass up having my picture taken with some Star Wars characters.

No comments: