Saturday, February 9, 2013

Magical world of Disney

One of the main reasons I went with Chris to his trade show was so I could go to Disney World.  This is something that I have dreamed of doing.  I always wanted to go to Disney World as a child but my parents could never afford to go. I grow up watching all of the Disney movies and I'm so glad that I was able to finally go.  Even though it was just for a few hours those few hours will always be magical.  I know it's really cheesy to say that but the atmosphere did have a magical quality to it.  I'm not sure if it's because you get to see all of the characters in person or if it's just being there.  But I had great time and Chris really enjoyed himself too.
I love Winnie the Pooh and I couldn't pass up meeting him in person.  I wasn't the only adult in line to meet him either.
Tigger really didn't want to stop hugging me.
Chris had his picture taken with Buzzlight Year for his nephew, Jakob.
We had to buy the RD2D mickey mouse ears.
Although the Yoda ears were pretty cool too!


I loved the electrical parade.

I was really impressed with the light show and fireworks display.
Here are some videos of the light show and fireworks display.



No comments: