Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Christmas 2012

The only photos I took this year of Christmas was at our house.  We had to get on the roads really early so I didn't take any at my parent's house.  We wanted to get on the roads before the snow came and it was a good thing that we did.  We made it to Mena just as it was raining and changing over to sleet.  Mena actually got 12 inches of snow and the roads were so bad that we weren't able to come home until the 27th!  We didn't even get any snow at home and the forecast said we would.  Chris and I have had our fill of snow for a very long time!!
If you don't know me, I LOVE penguins!
This is actually a funny gift because I got hungry in the airport in New York City.  So Chris bought us chocolate covered pretzels and we finally finished eating them in Rome!
Chris wanted an old man sweater.
This is what it looked like when it started sleeting and snowing.
Snowball fight!!
This is what it looked like midway.
After it was all finished the next day.  Chris took me out on the mule and we drove around for awhile.
I love their wood burning fireplace!

No comments: