Thursday, April 26, 2012

Pondering

It's going to be a long and sleepless night for me, so I thought I'd blog some things that are on my mind. I've gone all my life believing this one thing about my life only to find out that's not the case. Now I am left feeling like a stranger looking in on it. I know eventually I'll have to get over it but it still hurts to see. I'm really great at putting on a face and acting like everything is fine even when I'm really upset. Maybe I'm being selfish about it all but I just had to get it off my chest so maybe I'm able to sleep.

1 comment:

Saimaeve said...

I hope all is well. I am always here to talk. I know we were never close, but we can always change that. I'm on FB 8 hours a day for work, so you can get me there or email me or tweet me or whatever you need!