Monday, August 22, 2011

Good cause



I love shoes and I especially love buying shoes when I'm able to give back.  My favorite shoe company to buy from is Toms!  For every pair of shoes that you buy they donate a pair of shoes to a child in need.  I think that is a great cause and a good reason to buy new shoes! :)  I have six pairs of Toms shoes which two pairs are the wedges which are my FAVES.  I wear those more than any of them.  If I was able to buy all of them I would.  They are so comfortable to wear and they go great with all different types of outfits.
My parents bought these for my birthday this year.
A few weeks ago when we went down to Mena Chris's wonderful mother bought me my sixth pair of Toms and had them painted.  I have a feeling that they will be my new favorites to wear during Razorback games.  I plan on wearing them to the first football game in a few weeks.
I love them Vicki, that you so much!!

No comments: