Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Goals

Chris and I set some goals for 2011 rather than deciding to do a New Year's resolution.  I'm not really one for doing resolutions because I rarely ever stick with them.  I made 2 personal goals for this year not to eat out as much and to pay down our student loans.  As many of you know we took financial peace university at our church a few years ago and we made some big progress in our debt.  We payed off our last credit card last year and now all we have left are our student loans and car payments.  So my goal this year is to stop eating out as much and apply some of that money towards our student loans.

Chris's personal goals are to lose some weight and get in better shape.  We have been doing a fitness program called P90X.  We started it last week and it's pretty hard.  I'm trying my hardest to do everything but it's going to take me awhile to do everything they can do.  I've been really proud of Chris for sticking with this because it's really hard.  His other goal is to read one book a week.  He spends a lot of time on the road and will have plenty of time to do this one! He has also started his own blog where it will be filled with random thoughts, wanderings, and rants.  You guys can check it out here: http://chrisbosch.wordpress.com/

No comments: