Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Happy Belated 28th

Birthdays in our household are celebrated and a couple of weeks ago was Chris's 28th birthday. I haven't had a chance to post his pictures yet and unfortunately I had to work on his birthday so we celebrated on two different days. My best friend and her family came up to go play put-put golf and ride some go carts with us. On Chris's actual birthday my parent's took him out to dinner at his favorite local restaurant, Hugo's. If you haven't been to Hugo's before you really need to check it out because the food is really good and the environment is awesome.

Rick's Bakery Birthday Cakes are the best!
The gang getting ready to play miniature golf
Abby our goddaughter is the queen of the world!I hope that you had a wonderful birthday babe and I promise next year I'll take the day off to spend with you!!!

No comments: